Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Stuff!


Woo hoo!!! I' LOVE making scrubs, and today I made foot scrubs, and A LOT of them! I also made a really nifty cuticle butter! My husband didn't think it was so nifty when he had to clean out the butter melting pots though.

Anway, I think lemon and orange pepermint is the best scent for hand and foot products, so that's what I made.

I have to admit, the scrubs aren't the prettiest things in the world, but that's because they are made with pumice, which is gray. But they are the best darn scrubs for your feet!


3 comments:

ara133photography said...

Scrubs are awesome!! Your peppermint & lemon ones sound soooo good!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to say that I've purchased quite a few of your products on etsy, and I'm in love with all of them! The quality is top of the line, and the scents are to die for. I can't wait to try the cuticle stick, too!

SouthPacificBody said...

Thank you so much!!