Friday, September 12, 2008

And the winner is.....


OK, so my big plan to have my son dramatically pull a name out of a bucket failed miserably. Not only did everyone wake up late, but my oldest son called on his way to school that he had a flat tire. Of course, to make it worse, yesterday he lost his cell phone so he had to borrow some random person's phone to call me. This was probably the one and only time he ever needed his phone for an emergency. Soooo.... my husband had to go get him to take him to school, and now his car is sitting in front of someone's house.

Oh wait, the fun doesn't stop there! My youngest son realized on his way to the bus that his cross country coach gave him a girls cross country shirt. So he was spazzing out about that because he has a track meet after school.

All this and it's only 7am! So, instead, I told Luke, "Pick a number between 1 and 20!" He said "11". And number 11 is.............

HEYYOU8722!!!!!! who is a very good customer of mine! Congrats Heyyou!!! Shoot me an email at soapgirl (at) southpacificbody.com with your address so I can get your Frosted Snowflake out to you. You'll love it because it's very similar to your beloved Sugar Blossom which has been discontinued. :)

No comments: