Thursday, September 4, 2008

Enter to win a FREE SOAP!


Have always wanted to try a South Pacific Body olive oil soap? If so, now is your chance to try one for FREE! There are two ways to enter. Post on my blog between now and Thursday, September 11th or make any purchase from my website or my Etsy Shop and you could win a FREE bar of Frosted Snowflake Olive Oil soap!

If you don't win this time, don't worry! I'll be having another contest in mid-October.

My youngest son Lucas will be pulling the names out of a bucket, and a photo of your Etsy or Blog name will be posted here on Friday, Sept 12th. So make sure you return on that day to see if you are the winner!!

Thank you and good luck!

15 comments:

plumstars said...

Your shop is so fun! I don't know exactly what a shower souffle does, but it sounds heavenly...

IHeartPlumStars@gmail.com
www.plumstars.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

Shower souffles are wonderful, as are the scrubs and soaps. I haven't had a product that I have not loved and the customer service is wonderful you will not be sorry.

Anonymous said...

lol that was me Bethany no idea how I ended up anoymous

Anonymous said...

Shower souffles are wonderful! I came on here to say I can't wait to try the Frosted Snowflake, but then I saw the Halloween soaps... spooky & fun!! :O

Rosebud Collection said...

I did give the EGCG blog an award..not sure if you are the blogger or not..Everything on your blogs..looks wonderful..

SouthPacificBody said...

Hi rosebud! Yes, SpaTherapy and I both take care of the blog. :) Thank you so much for posting.

Elle said...

Pick me, Lucas!! :)

Anonymous said...

TinkersTrinkets says: I love new soap!....The more aromatic, the better!

Anonymous said...

YOUR ETSY SHOP IS REALLY GREAT, NOW I FOUND YOUR BLOG TOO! COOL!!
cyclona66@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Pick Me Pick Me!!

Love the bug soaps! Don't feel bad, you should see my hand at M&P! LOL

Unknown said...

I love SouthPacificBody soaps and Frosted Snowflake sounds *heavenly*!!! Thanks for offering it up in a contest like this! :)

Ginger said...

I love SPB!!!!!!
My favorite scent is coconut, and the Shower Souffles are AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

your soaps are awesome!! My favorite is jersey shore and the tangerine one you talked me into! (I think it was mango tangerine??) Awesome etsy seller..and am still jealous of where you live!!

Erin!
www.dizzdemey.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

great soaps!!! & thanks so much for offering this giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful soaps in you shop! I like the fly in the soap!

mbj_contact [at] yahoo.com