Friday, September 5, 2008

Why I Love Readingbunky


It's a MIRACLE! I found a seller's SNS
"secret".
A secret in someone's shop is part of the Saturday Night Special on Etsy. You have to search through shops to find it, and it's not easy! If you are lucky enough to find it, you're rewarded with a completely free item, or sometimes you just have to pay the shipping.

I stink at this. I get frustrated, my eyes glaze over, and I just never find anything. Until last weekend! I was lucky enough to find Readingbunky's adorable Hemp Bracelet! I love it! Not only is it perfect, it came packaged so sweetly! I don't know if the cuteness of it made me think it smelled of vanilla, or if it really did, but I sear, it even smells sweet!

So, I love Readingbunky because I felt like it was my birthday today.

3 comments:

Elle said...

I love the bracelet! I never find stuff like that, either--my eyes glaze over, too. Congrats on finding it!

Rosebud Collection said...

Really a cute bracelet..you did a good job finding it..I never have patience looking for things..

Lisa said...

I'd never heard of SNS before - Cool! I'll have to watch for them this Saturday.

Congrats on snagging one!