Monday, September 1, 2008

How to give handmade and money as a gift!


So, about 1/2 my nephews and nieces are now tweens and teens. In other words, they are money hungry and definitely look forward to a wad of cash from their most favorite aunt. ME!! Haha! This was the first year I gave my niece Kayla money instead of a gift. I was a little bummed about it, since I have mountains of nephews, and barely a handful of nieces. I've always liked buying girly items. But, she's been saving for a laptop and I wanted to help her. So this year, a wonderful seamstress, JPat purses, a shop I've been eyeballing for a while, had a sale. I jumped at the chance to buy two of her cute little purses. This one was stuffed with money for my niece, and I kept this one all to myself. Perfect for my cell phone!! Kayla loved her gift. That's how to give money AND handmade to broke, money hungry teens.

1 comment:

JPATPURSES said...

Thanks so much for doing a post about my items and shop, Soap Girl!!! I am so glad you like them :)

JPAT