Monday, February 25, 2008

How to turn Flop Into Fabulous!


How cute, right? Well let me tell ya... not so easy to make! First off, I had to mess up one whole brick of soap! Haha! Not so much that I messed it up, I just wasn't happy with it. So, I let it cure nice and hard, then I shaved off swirls with a a zester. It only took me all day. When I was done I had a 45 ft high mountain of soap swirls. So, I used them to make hand soap too. I don't sell it, although I should, being that I now have a gallon of foaming hand soap! :) Anyway, the picture you see to the left is the end result of saving a hideous brick of soap. It's now a pretty, swirly, hot pink fruit soap!!

4 comments:

Angelika@ Purple Sage Designz said...

This pink soap looks super yummy, you should sell it for sure.

I Will Fly said...

I love it when mistakes can be turned into happy accidents. Just tell everyone you did it that way on purpose!

Leslie said...

Yum, cute soap! The soap looks great! Thanks for the comment!! hehe :P i wouldnt put the laughing cow cheese on spaghetti..

Jennifer Rose said...

you should sell it! Looks nice and probably smells nice :)