Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sooo Lazy


Ya know, I'm normally never lazy. EVER. But today, I could just nap non-stop. I had originally set aside today for some soap room organization, house cleaning and laundry. However, 4 rooms away I can faintly here my bed calling my name. Geez, I wish I had a cold or something, that's a good excuse to lay down. Blatant laziness just isn't. I tried coffee, and that just made it worse. Sitting here typing is only keeping me awake, and not busy. So, I feel like at least if I lay down I'm getting something done. Maybe I should look at the Pottery Barn website. For some reason all those nice, clean rooms motivate me to do stuff.

1 comment:

Infinite Cosmos said...

heehee, i know the feeling! but when you're a mama of a 3 year old, you just can't lay around. I do, however, find lots of reasons to screw around on the computer! (checking and commenting on blogs being one of them ;-)