Tuesday, February 26, 2008

If you had 3,000 soaps, what would be in your shower?

What does a designer wear? What jewels are dangling from the ears of a jewelry maker? What does a carpenter's kitchen table look like? Well, here are some awful photos of what is in a soapmaker's bathroom! And I did not take a pic of the little sliver of Mixed Berry I have left! It's way too slivery! Haha!


Seaweed Facial Soap



Tea Tree & Clay and Lemongrass Soaps


Mango Tangerine and Mocha Shower Souffles

So, they aren't the best pics in the world. I was wet, in a towel, taking photos in a steamy bathroom. But this is what's in my shower at the moment.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee! I have green aloe and clover and peppermint stick in mine...plus a leetle bit of peppermint scrub left. I keep these on the top shelf away from the hands of the masses. They're MINE! ALL MINE! SPB products are too good to share with the kids. :)