Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Why I Love SeeJayneKnitYarns


Why do I love SeeJayneKnitYarns? I do not knit, sew, crochet or anything similar. I once crocheted a straight line that was a mile long, and that's as far as I got. Humiliating.

SeeJayneKnitYarns is an Etsy SUPERSTAR for many reasons. First off, how cool is it to spin your own yarn?? That's so hot. Second, her sales are off the charts fantastic (2,043 items sold as of today, 7pm EST! )Her hard work has definitely paid off and she is an inspiration to anyone wanting to start up a small business. Third, she's a wonderful person, helpful, supportive, nice and funny. A few weeks ago when I hit my 1,000th sale, she started a a super nice "congratulations" thread for me in the forums! It was just so nice that someone wanted to support me like that! So many wonderful sellers helped me reach my 1,000th sale that night... it was a community party for me! Fourth, she's my customer, and my sugar scrub was the first one she's ever used! This is why I love Jayne.

1 comment:

jayne said...

Waw! I'm blushing! I feel very honored. Thanks! And hey, I continue to love that sugar scrub and will be back soon for more :)