Sunday, February 10, 2008

See ya, stinky pits!




OoohLaLa! We are so super excited about our new deodorants!!! Seriously, I did not have high hopes for them. I honestly thought it would be a flop. I was completely wrong, and pleasantly surprised! I've always been one to load up on the aluminum deodorants... heck, if I could have pumped the stuff into my veins with an I.V., I would have. Nothing (and I mean NOTHING) bothers me more than a stinky person. Gross! And I can smell B.O. a mile away. I'm a bloodhound. So, obviously hygiene has always been on the top of my priority list.


Anyway... I'm getting sidetracked. My point is, these deodorants ROCK, and you will not have stinky pits! You will sweat if you get hot, which is fine... your body needs to sweat! Sweat is not stinky. It's the yucky bacteria that stinks! But these deodorants turn the yucky bacteria into a simple salt, and VOILA! No B.O!

1 comment:

able mabel said...

Wow! It sounds intersting! I just might have to check it out!